Cool Stuff

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bloated gasbag

God I feel bloated, gassy and unpleasantly fat. I am a skinny guy with the sole exception of having a disproportionally large stomach and it actually is stretched to the point that it physically hurts. I'm not kidding...

I have tried to eat and exercise sensibly but in the last year I let it slip. I was eating way too much ice cream and sweet stuff. I was also binging on, get this: cereal! Yep eating like 3 rather large bowls before I laid down for bed and having 6 or 8 bowls a day. It not only was comfort food but since I've had some serious stomach issues over the years and it's been worse lately, I found it easy to eat and digest....so I thought.

It turns out the culprit for that rather pregnant looking gut I have was not the ice cream or candy....nope, it was the cereal. Turns out that wheat based stuff turns two a paste like substance and coats your insides (so I was told)

So now I'm on Day 3 of The Gardens Of Life Raw Cleanse....what a freaking JOY that has been. It just makes me feel sweaty yet cold clammy, I also have a monster headache and feel lousy in general. I'm also taking large doses of 100% pure ACAI JUICE Liquid and Capsule Supplement. I will admit though I am going through an icky (yea, I said Icky!!) physiological adjustment, I am starting to notice positive changes.

I feel less bloated, I am eating nothing but fruit, vegetables and Gluten Free Cereals and stuff. I also feel much more energetic...some of you will not be pleased with having to deal with my energy in the morning. I am a morning person typically but I have so much energy I don't know what to do with it.

I'm trying to just feel better, have more energy and be healthier but I do believe I need to lose 20-25 lbs to truly achieve those goals. I've never, ever tried to "diet" before but I look at this experiment  not as being on a diet but changing to a daily healthier diet. We'll see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment