Cool Stuff

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Boilers vs Sparty= College GameDay



Saturday...yep, the weekend is here and that means:SPORTS! I'm getting ready to head out but I have College Gameday On (ESPNU at 10a, ESPN 11a)and it's live from good old MACKEY ARENA at Purdue. How cool is that?!

The Boilers have a big time game tonight against Michigan State and though Sparty has struggled the last couple of weeks, these Purdue/MSU games typically are WARS on the court. That game is tonight at 9p on ESPN.

I do love College basketball, which is weird because I really don't care for the NBA, except the playoffs, mainly the NBA Final. But College is different and this is about as good as it gets.

These games scare me though because I know only too well how things can go awry in a game like this. Our Seniors E'Twaan Moore and JaJuan Johnson our going to have to take charge in a big way. Johnson's been on fire and I'm sure Coach Izzo at MSU is going to focus on defending him as well as Moore.

Any way, gotta boogie but 9p ESPN tonight...Be There or Be Square!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment