Cool Stuff

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tough Night Once Again



That was tough....not fun at all! 
A plain 'ole rough night, no sleep at all, not even one sliver of a wink. I would honestly have to attribute that to the fact that I am going through a major change in medication with a new and powerful Blood pressure medication. I am hoping to see some better results with this new stuff but so far the side effects have been rather unpleasant but I'll keep plugging away.


This is Day II of the Installation Process of the Furnace Replacement Fiasco (D2IPFRF)  and needless to say thing could be better but hey, they are progressing. I'll just be happy to have my house back...it's always felt odd to me to have strangers in the house.  


So that's the skinny, I'm going to try and catch an hours sleep before the installation guys get here and I'll catch you up dear reader at that time...                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment