Cool Stuff

Monday, June 18, 2012

Streak Is Broken


I don't know if I've ever gone over 24 hours without posting something so today may be a first but technically I haven't "skipped": a day because I wrote some thing on Saturday and it was STILL SUNDAY when I started this post though I fell asleep and never did finish it.
But I guess if I am to be honest about it...I didn't post yesterday so my long streak of writing everyday has come to an end.


it's funny, I never felt any pressure to post everyday...it came very naturally. Yesterday was the first time i ever really thought about it from a " need to do this prospective and but the truth of the matter was that in the big picture...it didn't matter. So I'll just pick up where I left of.


Now it's time to go outside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment