Cool Stuff

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Naked & Leg-Less

Painting by CORNO

 A Naked & Leg-Less F-ing Blogger, that's what I am....I'm not sure why I just admitted that to the world except one: it's the truth and two: the reason I am sitting here legless and naked is I am frustrated. Why am I frustrated...well a full year and 9 months after my right leg amputation we just cannot get my prosthetic squared away. I had to rip the leg off before I could get to the shower because it was tearing into the skin on my stump.

Trust me having a leg too short or long, causing major discomfort or nearly falling off (happened again just this afternoon while I was doing yard work) can make one miserable no matter how much you try and stay positive...

This whole 3.5 year leg ordeal has nearly killed me a couple of times, frustrated the hell out of me, caused me a lot of pain and devastated us financially...that is the simple truth. Yet one must find a way to press on. Long ago I decided that I was going to find a way to release the negative crap about this and move forward. Yea I admit, my nature is to question, to figure out the reason why. This one stumps me. I'll never know why my life took this fork to the underworld but screw it...I refuse to let it destroy me.

Painting by Corno  http://cornostudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment