Cool Stuff

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am sitting in a hotel room in downtown Pittsburgh, PA. And in all honesty I'm feeling rather excited because attending my 2nd Rush concert in the last month. Rather odd, I realize for a 48 yr old grandfather I suppose but I'm truly enjoying these experiences.

The photo above was taken on 29 August in Columbus Ohio. That amazing experience frankly surprised me so much that I decided to get tix to the Pittsburgh show. I guess I've spent so much time the last six years being serious that I've realized it's perfectly alright to have some fun once in awhile. So......that is exactly what I intend to do.

Truly it's  been a change in personal philosophy, That I will embrace each day and enjoy it to the fullest. Life is (insert appropriate word: difficult, boring, painful, awkward, hard, a struggle) at times but that's the way it goes. I'll take it as it comes. Frankly this change in thinking has really reduced stress and focused me much more on the positive. I like it that way...I really do. I used to revel in the painful, dramatic aspects of life and it was a joke. this is better, for me anyway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment