Cool Stuff

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Warts And ALL

Anyone who has read this blog before knows that I hold nothing back. That's basically the point of the blog...it is the story of a life with a lot of good stuff...some  bad stuff. So we do what we do, mostly because  we don't have any other choice.

I'm making an attempt at Reviving this blog for several different reasons, mostly because it helps me and perhaps in some certain way it may help somebody else going through s similar experience. Little disclaimer here....I  am not proud of some of it because I made a lot of mistakes in my life. But I  figire if you don't correct them they just stay mistakes and the lack of accountability promotes the negative.

I'm in Kalamazoo today to get this gimps right prosthetic worked on.... hopefully we can get it right this time! I'm signing off for now, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment