Cool Stuff

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Strange food related stuff

Not sure where this comes from but once in awhile I wake up in the morning craving Won Ton Soup?! What the Hell? Strange, I know but geez it sounds so good right now.

I also have gotten into some nasty eating habits in the last few months like having a soda in the morning after coffee and eating ice cream at least once a day.

Seems kind of ridiculous to put so much energy into physical fitness then still continue to get chunky 'round the middle because I have lousy eating habits.

It's either I'm into healthy eating and no exercise or the opposite of exercise and eating like crap. Hmmmm, I think I need to do a little bit of re-org to my lifestyle here. I just want to feel healthy again.

So we start today...

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I eat so much junk when I am working out... what IS that about anyway? I wish you luck on making healthier choices!

    ReplyDelete

Comment