Cool Stuff

Saturday, February 9, 2013

And In The End, The Old Boy Manages To Hang on & LIVE!


I'll try and kick this post out quickly because I haven't a clue when my energy runs out.

I am now writing 45 minutes later then before. I guess to prove my point, I passed out on the keyboard for this is how I get sleep these days. I keep going...literally till I stop, fall down or if I am in a safe, comfy place just happen fall asleep wherever that may be.

My sister and I had Strep Throat and Scarlet Fever in the early 1970's but other then that time....I have never been sicker and for longer then during this recent bout of illness. I am on my 3rd Anti-Biotic, half a dozen doctor's visits, half as many trips to the hospital. I am really getting my butt kicked physically....all for what was thought to be a Mild bout of Bronchitis. Hmmmm.....somehow I think it's a wee bit more than that.

I am going to stop while I am ahead and perhaps GO to bed.

I apologize to everyone for the disruption to the daily posting of Shell Shock Serenade...it has been a real struggle just to make it through each day and niight. I am so thankful for Kim...I could not have done it with out her.

Let's chat again tomorrow, shall we??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment