Cool Stuff

Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm Not...


And that is just about how I approach things in my life at the moment:

I'm not hallucinating. I'm not walking in my freaking sleep. I'm not talking gibberish to every one I see or even when NO ONE is there. I'm not going un-conscious and falling to the floor 6 times a day. I'm not wishing for imminent DEATH because I have not slept in 17 straight days.

For the first time in 2 weeks I am not running a fever of over 100 degrees. I'm not fearful of dying alone though I am afraid...and I mean really afraid and not just the typical stuff.

I did NOT & DO NOT, not feel comfortable at all learning that I may have congestive Heart Failure...as a matter of fact that bit of information frightens the hell out of me....Big time!

Perhaps I am finally HEALING but who  really knows!?

I'll post again real soon...as long as I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment