Cool Stuff

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Hurtin' PUPPY Speaks: "I'm NOT Dead!!"



Hello my friends...I feel like a complete stranger on my very own blog. But I am determined to NOT let this mysterious illness destroy all that I love and care about. I ran a significant fever for well over a month and it just now seems to be starting to let go.

My purpose tonight ids to say HELLO and let you all know that I am ALIVE and still kicking.
Basically I have been having serious, bronchitis like symptoms for well over a month that including startlingly high fever then just passing out and falling hard to the ground. I told my doctor for 10 days that sooner or later I was going to get seriously...HURT. And that is exactly what happened. I fell and broke my right ankle requiring major reconstruction.
Take care....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment