Cool Stuff

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Another "Risen From Near Death Post" March 2013



Interestingly enough, this busted right ankle - post surgery...is not giving me the most pain right right now. No that would be my left freaking thigh, hip and knee. YIKES...it sure is painful (and HUMBLING) growing old.

I woke up this morning and had no clue that the cast would be coming off today....But there were complications with my wearing it any longer so I called the surgeon and he had me come right in. So....instead of blowing me off and continuing to tell me I have another 4 days to wear the nasty thing, he treated me with dignity and respect  and tried something different. 

When I arrived at his office I thanked him for not treating me like a piece of meat and he just smiled and said that isn't the way they operate...and that is the truth. I could not be happier with the surgery or the way that Im have been treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment