Cool Stuff

Monday, April 15, 2013

Up Around The Bend...A Raging River Flows


It has been quite a weird experience not writing every day but just perhaps, it may be a positive thing after all. The jury is still out on that one by the way but I think I needed to step away from posting 2, 3, 4 or more times a day. I think I'd gotten in a rut and the posts had gotten a tad stale & predictable.

But on the other hand, there were many long periods of time where writing posts came quite easily to me and there did seem to be a similarity or common thread that connected the posts no matter what the subject matter of each one happened to be. They just fit together because they tended to be events or feelings or opinions or experiences, etc. from the life of this one very blessed, yet troubled but again very fortunate individual human being....ME.

So I suppose the answer to my current dilemma is to just definitely write whenever I can...just do my best and believe that eventually better things will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment