Cool Stuff

Saturday, July 12, 2014

WAITING...Less Then Patiently.


Life is full at the moment. And as "they" say..."It waits for know one" yet I am having trouble keeping up. Why? Because after near 18 months I am still fighting this infection and now I discover that my right ankle is swelling up to proportions equal too my pre-FUSION days. What this means is that after nearly 7 months of super painful recovery I am actually no better off then I was before I had the surgery.

To say that I am discouraged is putting it rather mildly.

The good news here is actually great news and most likely will delay the inevitable for a week at least....my grandsons will be here starting tomorrow with there mother my daughter Chelsea and their dad Joel tomorrow for nearly a week

I can hold on for a week.

I will do my best to update this week but I know IO haven't been a very good corespondent lately. Oh well....until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment