Cool Stuff

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Suffering GRACEFULLY...Dying FAITHFULLY


Yesterday I posted about how precarious I was feeling spiritually, emotionally and psychologically to go along with the obvious troubling feelings I have had physically. I received a great deal of support through e-mail and FaceBook Messages and it has meant a lot to me.

I wish I could find the right words to express how I feel and why this experience has affected me so powerfully. I think that has as much to do with the challenges to my FAITH and beliefs. Why would God want to see one of HIS Followers suffer so as I have these last five months?

That is but one of the many questions that ad torment and mystery to an already painful ordeal....And I have no final or true answer except to suffer as gracefully and faithfully as possible. Dying HARD is no longer in vogue....NOPE, EXPIRING Softly...with out chaos or fuss, fancy or fakery...is the new way HOME.

I haven't a clue why...I just endeavor to persevere. Then the movie rewinds and begins all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment