Cool Stuff

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pain and CHAOS REIGN



I wanted to touch base here on The SHOCK since I have not posted as regularly  as I want to. 

Frustration continues to reign here in my life. The health situation continues to baffle as I suffer from flu-like illness from the Infection and severe pain and immobility due to my injuries...past and present.

I do my best to attempt to stay positive but frankly I have found it impossible. Kim got hit by a drunk driver and the guy had not paid his Insurance Premiums so no $1000 Mini-Tort to compensate and give us something to put down on a replacement. 

We really can't afford a decent vehicle and have no clue what to do. I have not ever hurt physically like I do right now....it makes me think about crazy things.
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment