Cool Stuff

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Low Down & Dirty Back Street Brawl...


The title of this post accurately describes how I see this long running battle with this damn Infection that has been kicking my ASS for the last year and a half. 

I got the latest test results back after 6 weeks of receiving IV Anti-Biotic Treatments at home and the word was that there has been NO Freaking CHANGE....Nothing, None...NADA!

Frustrated barely begins to describe how I feel at the moment but I am pissed off and probably more determined then ever to whip this bastard of an infection.

I want to thank all my friends and family for their love and support. Anyone who doesn't believe that prayers don't make a difference in a situation such as this have not experienced the loneliness, frustration, pain and helplessness one feels when nothing we try works.

I'm going to take each day as it comes and continue to fight the good fight. Trust me....I know how many of you are pulling for me and it MATTERS a great deal to this old Bastard of a patient. 

I am really going to try and get back in the Blog Posting Saddle here in th next few days and weeks...i miss it. It can be difficult just sitting in a chair at times but the reward always balances out the pain and difficulty of making the effort.

Until Next Time!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment