Cool Stuff

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The REAL Me

I have always looked at myself as a person who is pretty aware of the things going on around him. Particularly the behavior of people but also the environment in which I live. It is personally quite interesting to see myself and my life through the eyes of others. Recently I have gotten some direct (face to face) and indirect (unsolicited) feedback on how well I seem to be doing. As much as I think that my life is an open book it amazes me how little people really can tell about how I am and what I feel inside at any given minute. Even after reading posts in this blog, people still misunderstand how I am & what I am feeling.

There is a tendency in our society to put a positive face on everything so when one is honest about their feelings in a forum such as this blog...it is often misunderstood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment