Cool Stuff

Monday, June 24, 2013

Melting Blue Skin Existence.


Every two years a friend of my Mum's has her daughter (who lives in Roanoke, VA) bring her all girl Gospel Choir on a week long tour of the mid-west. She always opens here in Coldwater at the Presbyterian Church. Locals house the girls.....this year we are hosting two, who happen to be wonderful young ladies and both seniors in High school. Two years ago we ended up with six...that was a handful!

But they are delightful, intelligent and just good company. Very well mannered and polite.

I will just say this about my foot/health: No Change Here....it's probably a little worse then it was if truth be told but we persevere.

I am really doing my best to focus on the positive and keep my focus on living healthy and free of pain. Oh how I long for a day with minimal pain. I just don't know if I will ever feel that way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment