Cool Stuff

Sunday, June 9, 2013

When Is The END?!


I don't even know where to begin with all of this. I have really sort of fallen off the planet as far as writing the blog is concerned. This is totally because of my ill health.

I was just released from the hospital again yesterday after being treated for a severe infection of the lymph nodes and the blood, I'm rather unhappy about it of course because this has gone on for nearly half a year in some form or another.

I had IV Anti-Biotic pumped into me now for 3 days and I am feeling better since the fever seems to now be under control. But the leg is still very swollen and incredibly sore. I have a feeling it is going to be a while before this ordeal comes to an END.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that, T. Get better soon, we miss your writing and positivity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Friend...your kind words mean a great deal to me.

      Delete
  2. Shit dude, sounds like this really blows. Try keep your chin up and remember, its all character building!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is putting a positive spin on it my Friend. Problem is...If i can any more of this kind of "character building" I'm afraid it's going to KILL ME!!

      Delete

Comment