Cool Stuff

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Going For A Ride...


I was able to get outside for a little while this afternoon and took a golf cart ride around the island. It was nice to run into friends and neighbors and say hello but it was particularly pleasant just feeling free & easy in the crisp Autumn air.

Lack of stimulation could be a real issue for me and my recovery from this surgery. It is staying active without hurting myself physically that will pose the most serious challenge yet at the same time I almost feel that it will just happen the way it needs to and there is no real reason to worry about it.

Watching football on a Sunday afternoon in America is always a nice way to pass time...especially if that is all you can really do anyway.

So my intent is to amp up my posting on Shell Shock and hopefully take it back to the level it was was when I was writing long, intensive & provocative post most of each an every day. I am striving to replicate that...

So we should be seeing all of our readers much more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment