Cool Stuff

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Bone Scan Shuffling...


Mega Tests today at the hospital in Marshall, MI. Bone Scan: 6am blood draw....11am injection of tagged White Blood Cells and a 5pm visit for the scan itself. Considering Marshall is 50 minutes away it made for a long darn day! Oh yea....throw in a 10:30a Echo Cardiogram and that completed my day.

I honestly have a real concern that they are still going to struggle to pin-point the origin and current source of the infection...until it costs me a foot, a leg or my life. I know that sounds a bit dramatic but the techs and doctor all made those possibilities clear. It is strange but like a living...breathing creature I can literally feel the infection growing and devowing bone inside of me.

Both knee joints are very weak and incredibly sore as well as my left hip. I have never had my faith tried by fire as it is right now. God's got me...I follow JC and that is all I can do.

A Personal word to my many friends and family: THANK YOU...I Love you all very much! I know many of you are praying for me and have been for a long time. I haven't always been the best coorespondant but I know  who you all are and I am so thankful for your love and friendship. I really appreciate all of you. 

I will continue to report what I know and do my best to stay in touch....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment