Cool Stuff

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fat Footed Fellow From Fresno (Not Really)

Photo: What a mess!!! Amputation is starting to look pretty good right about now. ...

Yea, yea...I know....NOT another freakin' post about your freakin' FOOT. But there it is like a bad rash....it just won't go away.

Actually this is just meant to be a quick re-cap and update.
I had an MRI done this Monday past and that will define with certainty that the bone is infected and where exactly it's located in the foot/bone. I meet my new surgeon Tuesday and barring any surprise, I believe we will have surgery shortly after that. It is a fusion of the right ankle and a pretty major procedure.

I will follow up when I have more details...                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment