Cool Stuff

Monday, September 23, 2013

Brain LOCK City....I'm Losing Sleep Over This Baby!



The most important question about my life these days next to the answer about whether I am Saved or not, is do we remove my right leg 6" below the knee....or take a gamble that a complex, time consuming and (did we mention) incredibly painful surgery will take care of my ankle issues. Gamble is the perfect word here because it is about as close to rolling the freaking dice as one can get.

I would not be honest if I did not admit that I have been second guessing my decision to go ahead and the the second of the two Fusion surgery choices utilizing a long rod up through the bottom of the ankle and anchoring it all along the length of the shaft and then adding an addition rod or long screw through the back of the Achilles and running the length of the foot.


It is really messing with my head at the moment so I ask all my Buds who pray or meditate to send some prayers my way. I can literally use all the help I can get. I think I make up my mind and then I go back the other way...it's frustrating yet understandable considering what we are thinking about doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment