Cool Stuff

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ice and I



Ice...is walking on ice the same as walking on water? Dunno but I enjoyed a good walk on the ice early this morn. 7 degrees today and everything felt so alive out there.

Been feeling a little lost lately....there still is so much uncertainty in my life these days while I wait for some major decisions to be made and worked out. The past five years have really left me feeling like a man w/out a home, direction, a reason so we live on w/out questioning. Shrinks would say I'm depressed...Ach, dunno 'bout that either. I always just felt like I dealt w/things as they were not how I wished they were. And so right now it's tough. I feel what I feel when I feel it and I express it in how I live. No excuses it just is....

I do not have any idea what that has to do with walking on a frozen lake before dawn but once again dear reader you have just gotten a glimpse of what it is like to be me, feel special? Didn't think  so....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment