Cool Stuff

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Walmart...Yikes!

Whoa am I ever sore this morning. Set up a banquet for several hundred people yesterday and I can really feel it today. I thought I was in pretty good shape but obviously there are a few muscle groups that I haven't been using as much as I thought!!

The days are just kind of blowing by, not too much  stirring in the old noggin' of my right now.

 I have a good friend who is heading down to Haiti early next week. She lived there for over a decade and is going to stay w/friends . She is just devastated by the whole situation there and wants to do what she can to help. They didn't hesitate to tell her to come down, they can use all the help they can get. She is going to try and post updates on her BB everyday so that will be cool to follow along on the web.

Went grocery shopping at 6A this morn. I love it...no crowds, no two headed circus freak show performers or carnival workers. Walmart is one of my least favorite places to go but we are limited on stores here so unless your wealthy, it's really the only place to shop.

Alrighty then, I'm off for more errands....one of those kinds of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment