Cool Stuff

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thoughts

Hello, Hello.....Just wanted to write  a bit about this blog. I'm not sure if there are rules as to what these blogs should be but for me it's pretty simple. It's a place to write, share my thoughts, feelings, etc. Sometimes I do that by sharing a poem or work by someone else but mostly it will be stuff I write myself.Pictures, videos everything is in play here if it moves me in one way or another. 

I included a poem yesterday by Wilford Owen...an incredible Great War poet. I also included a little story I just kicked out, it too had it's background in the Great War. History is one of my passions so I suspect that subject might come up frequently in these pages.

Just thought I'd lay that out there in case anyone is going "what the heck is this?!....".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment