Cool Stuff

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just Because I liked The Pic


'Ya know...I really didn't have anything to write this evening. I just happened to come across this new photograph taken by my friend and frequent photo contributor Kathy Tomson. 

Kathy has a way of really showing life from a different perspective and those folks who know me realize how much that would appeal to me...it figures, right?! In this photo the sun in the background creates direct contrast (conflict perhaps?!) with the leaves covered in melting ice. I have a weakness for silhouette shots such as these because I often see life from the shadows first and then focus back toward detail. 

Again...I had absolutely nothing really to write about I just wanted an excuse to post this photo so here it is.

Good night kiddies.....

1 comment:

  1. Okay... I am back visiting old blog haunts and upon coming here, I realize that I haven't been for over a month and a half. So my eyes are more tired than usual as I just read all of your posts to where I last left off around November 10 or so. Wow. There are a few that I had some thoughts on, but of course now it is all a jumble in my head.

    It just came to me that this picture brings to mind the crown of thorns and looking into the light out of the darkness. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete

Comment