Cool Stuff

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ya-FREAKING-Hooo!!!


Some interesting stuff going down in the old life these days...some good things are happening to some good people....

A very close friend of mine (and Ks) got to go home today after being in the hospital for a few days and that is really great news. I don't care for it when one of my friends is hurting and I cannot do anything to help them.

I really don't want to jinx this situation....especially after all that we have been through but what I will dare to say at this point is: Someone that I care deeply about is starting their new, full time permanent job on Monday afternoon...no more working for the Temp Service....Ya-FREAKING-Hooo!!!!

Pardon the reaction there, haha...regular readers will recall that there hasn't been a whole heck of a lot to get excited about in life lately so I will take advantage of this TREMENDOUS news.

Things slowly but surely are beginning to make some sense though a lot is still out there that needs to be revealed. I'll see all of you on the morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment