Cool Stuff

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cold wind...

It is a shock no doubt but I still love the feel of a winter wind, blowing in from the North. I'm sure that's another factor preventing me to chuck winter for good and go warm. 

I won't lie and say that I haven't considered it lately, especially with close friends and family out west or down south. Of course they never let you forget that it is SOOO WARMMM where they are. Except my mom who still tends to sound envious when I give her the snowy and cold weather details. Like mother like son I suppose.

Anyway, I just can't help it...I like snow and I like the cold and yea I even like the cold wind 'a blowin' like it is this morning on Coldwater Lake. Now then, I do believe I need to go for a wee bit of a walk so off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment