Cool Stuff

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It is time...

Well, well...the day that I have been waiting for (or dreading, depending on my mood) for over 4 years. 11a eastern, Lansing MI.

I have do hope today and honesty is the best friend I have. It's been a tough 4 yrs, no doubt for all the pain and difficulty but that's change...it ain't easy. But as I sit here this morning...it is worth it.

Though there have been some dark days, I see nothing but light and I do not fear the future, whether it be the events later on this morning or what tomorrow may bring. Oddly, I'm at peace....

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace....

Excerpts from the Serenity Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment