Cool Stuff

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who Dat?!


Drew Brees, Quarterback of the New Orleans Saints was amazing tonight. What a game...I'm so happy for that city. I realize, it's a game...nothing more, really. But it can mean so much to a city like NO that was so devastated just a few short years ago. It's hard to explain how that city has bonded together around their team. The players and ownership deserve so much credit as well for all they have given back in time, money, charities, fund raisers and just the attention. They kept the focus on rebuilding and on community...in my opinion they really have succeeded.

I have watched Drew since he was a freshmen at Purdue and I have so much respect for that guy.

Way to go Drew! Way to go Saints! Super Bowl Champs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment