Cool Stuff

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bacon Sandwich Boy


I freaking LOVE bacon...I really do. I always considered it the world's greatest, perhaps perfect food...except for breakfast food. Then it came in a close second to BEER...Non-Alcoholics or Junkies should not try and figure this out, they will only hurt themselves and STILL it won't make any sense. Nothing about addiction is logical or makes sense...except people die from it...in DROVES...every freaking DAY! I think I'll save THAT explanation for another time...when I can conjure something up that sound brilliant and makes me look astute.

That folks...could take years so I suggest that no one try and hold their breath.

As you have probably guess by now there is some bacon being cooked around here this morning and I for one am losing what wee little bit of self control I have so I believe it's time to shut down the blog and go indulge my food lust for Bacon. Actually the latest obsession is baco & egg on toasted English Muffin with a light spread or REAL butter.

In fact that sounds so incredible fricking good that I am shutting down my post and go eat!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment