Cool Stuff

Monday, January 7, 2013

Miss-Direction...A WEATHER ISSUE?



I'm not quite sure what to do with myself this afternoon...I actually got a few hours of sleep. I still feel distracted and not really like I normally do but I'm better then I have been lately, that's for sure!

I am still feeling somewhat at a loss for words....I'm not sure what to write about or how to go about even beginning.

I've written in the past about how we had a mild winter last year and I am seeing some similarities already with this years weather or should I say LACK of IT?! The lake never even got close to totally freezing up last year and you can see by the picture I posted above that the lake still has a great deal of open water and the temps this week are supposed to reach the 50's so I imagine the ice we have will disappear and we'll have to start over.

Usually by this time of year we've had several heavy winter storms and a lot of snow. I'm not saying I want to deal with a ton of snow but i wouldn't mind a little bit of one though. I would not care to repeat the winter of last year. So come on Mr Snow MIZER...we need a good old fashioned heavy snowfall...let's say 12-15" or so. I haven'y seen a snowfall like that since I moved here from Holland, MI 6 years ago. 

OK, I'm signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment