Cool Stuff

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

And Then The Day Turned Typical


It is the day after Christmas....Boxing Day for all my friends in England. I'm in a rather British mindset at the moment because my son Ian just so happens to be in the UK visiting his wife's family for the Holidays.

It was a surprisingly uneventful Christmas if you know what I mean....Translation: NO DRAMA or any other major issues to speak of.

I am glad the holiday went so smoothly but literally as soon as the days festivities were over DRAMA and Tragedy struck. A close family friend in Florida died and we are currently waiting for another long time family friend to pass. He was taken off life support a week ago and still he lingers.

This situation has now taken a turn for the surreal....more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment