Cool Stuff

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tough Day For JOY


It has been a tough couple of days after Christmas for long time friends of our family. One of them passed away on Christmas Day and the other is expected to pass naturally in the next day or so.

I've always believed that death is just part of life and I accept it as so. But there does seem to be something a bit unfair when a person dies on Christmas. It just seems unfortunate for the family who will always associate the day with the death of their loved one.

It sure puts a damper on the outward expressions of joy but frankly that isn't really my way any how...

I have a tendency to feel things very deeply and it is upsetting to have a close friend die on Christmas Day. it just seems one day each year should be exempt from heartbreak and my choice would be Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment