Cool Stuff

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Internal (HEAVY WEATHER)


I just noticed that there is a potential for some Heavy Weather around here in the next couple of days...possibly some significant snowfall too which would be fantastic. But after looking at the radar tracking I suspect we are going to miss most of the snow and just get the wind and cold temps.

It would be nice to have snow on the ground for Christmas...

After feeling melancholy and suffering a bit of the Old Black Dog as of late I am more concerned of the "HEAVY WEATHER" going on inside of me.

I think what has me a bit perplexed and therefore more concerned then I would typically be is the feelings of disorder and great confusion that seem to really be raining on my parade. Experiencing these specific feeling like this and the timing of it (Holidays) are all very atypical and unusual for me. I normally do not struggle around the holidays like some folks do so it bothers me a bit that I am feeling so down but don't know why.

Needless to say I will be re-visiting this subject tomorrow after a wee bit o sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment