Cool Stuff

Saturday, December 29, 2012

It Wasn't Time


Last night I wrote a post here on Shell Shock that with out a doubt had to be the shortest I have ever written here on the blog: 3 sentences. I didn't need a lot of words to say that I am grateful to be alive. I really am...

But in quiet moments, late at night when I struggle to find sleep I realize what a miracle it really is that I am walking this planet, still alive. There is absolutely NO WAY I should have survived: The suicide attempt or just my life-style that last year I drank and drugged...either one of those should have easily killed me yet somehow I was immune to Death, which was all around me.


I still get a shiver when I think about it all...knowing now that there is a greater purpose to this life....THAN JUST SURVIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment