Cool Stuff

Friday, October 26, 2012

Close Door/Open Door = FREEDOM from Fear



Share my thoughts or feelings to others in some constructive manner, on a regular, everyday basis or continue down a path of self-destruction that I cannot stop. That was my dilemma 6 years ago that ultimately lead to the formation of this blog. It did not happen right away...no in fact I first started to share my intimate thoughts and feelings with one person who I trusted and over time it developed into a way of life.

I made mistakes...no doubt. There were times I went too FAR and said way TOO MUCH and other times when I was still holding back and playing safe.

Chris....a blog buddy of mine wrote a piece today on her blog Ms Faustus about her thoughts on this subject and many others...it is well worth the read.

And it certainly provoked thought on my part about how I went from someone who held everything close to the point of lying about it to "protect" myself to the guy who is as wide and open/honest about these things as I AM TODAY.

It has been an interesting journey to say the least....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment