Cool Stuff

Monday, October 1, 2012

PUNISHMENT



My lungs are just really punishing me right now. Whatever respiratory issue I currently have (Though, I suspect from experience that it is pneumonia again) is really laying into me with all it's might...I am just plain miserable. I am so thankful that I quite smoking years ago when I did because I cannot even fathom doing that to my poor body at this point.

Each breath I take feels as if I am inhaling fire literally into my lungs...Not quite sure if I really believe this is Divine Retribution but it does make me wonder what I possibly could have done now!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I basically am too ill to really write so that will have to suffice for tonight...Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment