Cool Stuff

Monday, October 15, 2012

No More Mr SUNSHINE!



I've gotten into this weird habit over the last 5 years or so where I start to compare the local weather outside with my "Internal Weather", in other words my emotional state of mind. I have always used that analogy of one's emotional state as weather. 'Tis strange,  I know...but I realize it works for me.

I think what I found most interesting and quite surprising is that in MY case, there was not much of a connection between the weather outside and how I was feeling...inside. I really thought the weather affected me more then that. I know some people are sent into a funk for days in the  the winter time because of lack of Sun. Kim is really impacted by cloudy weather and she has always been that way and I know others who are that way too.

I just never have been affected by it that much and actually if I have a preference weather wise....it would be for overcast days over bright sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment