Cool Stuff

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fighting The Good Fight,,,



Talk about getting knocked completely out of my routine this weekend but my bronchitis and it's aftermath really did a number on me. I still don't know whether I am coming or going. It's strange but I actually am struggling to concentrate and have difficulty organizing or remembering even the simplest things. 


The fever is still with me and the cough and over all weariness has held onto it's death-grip as well. All I can do is keep taking my meds and trying to rest. I hope the end is coming...Anyway, I should be back in the the saddle here son...until then FRIENDS, Peace!                                         
                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment