Cool Stuff

Monday, August 20, 2012

Flexible Variety


I'll admit that I have kind of a double standard for myself when it comes to posting on Shell Shock Serenade. On one hand the original premise is to capture the life of a recovering alcoholic/addict on a daily and real-time basis meaning the posts should be relevant, as they happen kind of thing. And I certainly have found no shortage of subjects to expound on...

But then there are other times where I spend a great deal of time working out what I am going to write about in advance, writing and re-writing it until it "sings" as it were. Both methods have provided good work for me and it's such good work that I am OK continuing on using both methods....I like the variety it provides not only the blog but the poor old sod who writes the thing as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment