Cool Stuff

Friday, August 17, 2012

Riding My WAVE


I am not going to go out on a limb and claim this with any certainty but a little part of me feels that I just may be getting some of my writing "MOJO" back. And the main reason I feel that way is I can write a WHOLE freaking sentence or more without falling asleep at the keyboard and making a royal mess of it all.

The words and subject matter of these last half dozen or so posts are starting to FLOW outta me without much resistance or thought at all...and that my blog reading friends is a very good sign for this tired and somewhat burned-out Blogger.


Indeed...the stream of thought by which I live and die when it comes to my writing seems to be back in form and I couldn't be happier. When I have to think about what I am writing it simply isn't as good as the stuff that just pours out on it's own and needs but a tweak here or there to be ready for publishing. 


So I am hoping to build on some of the recent post ideas that have come from the most recent offerings and see if I can find a MEGA-WAVE to ride into the weekend...or the SUNSET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment