Cool Stuff

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wedding Weekend (Update #1)


It 'tis quite early Saturday morning and I am reporting from room 234 of the Country Inn and Suites of Holland Michigan. We are here to celebrate the wedding of my youngest child...my son Ian.

Last night we had the rehersal dinner at a lovely restaurant (City Vu Bistro) atop the City Flats Hotel in Downtown Holland. The most interesting aspect of the dinner is that it was thrown and hosted by my X Marcia and her husband Bill. It was very tastefully done and the food was fantastic. It was all very nice and much appreciated.


The picture above is of my parents who were celebrating their 59th Wedding anniversary at the Rehearsal Dinner. Congratulations to them! Dinner

The wedding is this afternoon (4p) so we have all morning to spend with my two grandsons.


So that is my short but sweet version of an update, perhaps I can follow up with something later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment