Cool Stuff

Monday, November 29, 2010

Through The Looking Glass...

I have to confess that trying to post something interesting to read on a daily basis can be difficult. It becomes even more difficult when I have rarely left the house in the last couple of weeks because of my pneumonia. That certainly limits my perspective to what I already know, gather through the media or from the limited contact I've had with humans from the "outside"...I will admit though it's an interesting perspective, this world view through the looking glass of modern media....

I get the majority of the content for this blog from living....living my life and trying to capture my thoughts, feelings, opinions, etc on a day to day basis. So recently that has been a real challenge since I use observations of my experience as fodder for my posts. And it's a challenge that will most likely continue at least through a good chunk of this week. I'll feel a bit better for a little while then later I slip back and I don't feel so hot. It's frustrating yet what can you do except keep at it and do your best at moving forward. So I'll be mainly sticking around the home front though I expect to get out for a little while this morning.

So the challenge of reporting on life from my bedroom continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment