Cool Stuff

Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's up with the Freakin' Puppies!!??

OK, so I put a "Puppy of the day" kind of thing on my blog, so what?! I really like dogs a great deal and puppies even more. Hey who doesn't?

But I'm not gonna hide behind the "everyone loves 'em
so it's OK that I follow" bit. The simple fact is that I do really like puppies and deep down I'm kind of a sentimental guy and yea, perhaps I even have a heart.

Actually, now that I think about it, I realize that I might be struggling just a bit here w/my masculinity. As in: "Real men like DOGS, big, rough, tough, mean 'ole hombres" not cute little puppies....sheesh, that stuff is for girls! As much as I hate to admit it, I do think there is a tad bit of that going on here. How embarrassing, really....I always thought I was pretty open minded about gender related things and not at all bothered by being in touch w/my "feminine side". But if that is the case then why am I writing this morning trying to explain (or defend!) my decision to put a puppy thing on my blog page? Am I struggling with my manhood here? Am I worried what people might think? Have I gone on all these years not knowing that perhaps I've been keeping a big time secret from myself?

Or is it that I just needed to have something fairly interesting to write about this morning to keep my blog somewhat current?

BINGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment