Cool Stuff

Friday, June 1, 2012

And What...

It has been a bit of a whirlwind...this morning. We were up long before dawn and on the road to Holland, MI...K-Sue had a doctor's appointment so it was 2.5 hours there and 2.5 hours back plus time spent at the appointment.


I originally hadn't planned to go there today but it seemed like a good opportunity to flip the daily routine upside down and do something a little different by getting away. I am a natural "road person"...meaning I love to drive and travel, often the destination doesn't even matter. Nope I just like to get away...


It was also nice to spend that time with K because after the health scare ''last week and the "Troubles" brewing the other night. We were able to de-compress a bit, talk through the events that occurred and discuss our current plans. Plus just spending time together listening to the Pearl Jam Station on Sat. Radio...it was good fun!


Now I'm going to try and squeeze a walk in if possible between rain showers. More later I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment