Cool Stuff

Friday, June 22, 2012

Sometimes it Takes Me Awhile...


Much like I described in one of my posts yesterday...I continue to have a bad case of the BLAHS. Lacking energy, motivation and the usual passion I have for being alive. I am beginning to think perhaps I just reacted poorly to the constant, high temps near 100 with higher humidity. I just can't seem to garner the typical energy I usually do so what I am going to do is just do wing it. 


It isn't quite as hot as it has been but it's still 85 degrees but with a tad less humidity. I am fairly confident that I am not ill just a little worse for wear and will bounce back over time with a little sleep and some exercise.


I realize I'm a bit dense at times but it just occurred to me that I live 25 feet from a lake so If you'll pardon me, I'm going for a swim in the pleasant yet cool 75 degree water. Catch you some other time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment