Cool Stuff

Friday, June 1, 2012

Being a Tad Defensive and A Wee Bit 'O RAIN.





In my last post I came on quite strongly, perhaps so strongly that it might have been difficult to discern if I was serious or not. But you're going to have to figure that out for yourself but considering the subject matter, it isn't something that I would typically joke about...


Some of my friends have expressed concern for the some of the emotions and/or feelings that I expressed in the post. I don't know what to tell you except that I am human, I don't always have the answer and I am extremely loyal and protective of K--Sue. She has endured enough emotional and physical abuse in her life-time and I won't tolerate anymore of it if I can help it.


I am tired of seeing her hurt, abused, toyed with and humiliated. I don't understand people who are cruel to others. I know I sound a bit high and mighty here and I am not perfect. But I strive to help others, not hurt or hamper them....and though I often fall short I cannot live any other way, today.


OK enough of that. We are experiencing a pretty big weather front of much needed rain. On FaceBook everyone is going nuts about it, I think it's kind of funny. Like everyone is doing a little celebration dance and taking credit for he rain because they prayed for it. Such thinking makes me rather uncomfortable. It rained because it did...nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment